My sister is graduating from her masters program in counseling today so she is officially ready to hear all about your problems. But first, let her have a sip of this cocktail I made for her as soon as we got back from her commencement.
- Sugar cubes
- Champagne or Prossecco (something dry to offset the cranberry)
- Cranberry Juice
- Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Drop the sugar cube in the bottom of a champagne or wine glass
- Splash a few drops of the bitters on the cube
- Fill the glass about half full of champagne (or more, depending on how strong you like your bubbly)
- Fill the rest of the glass with cranberry juice and beware, this is super yummy!
Cheers to all the graduates!!